Lucky Duck

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I heart Gray's Anatomy

Ok how in the hell did I not watch this show last season!? I had no idea what I was missing! But now I am so addicted. I mean I love it like a fat kid loves cake love it. I love little George O'Malley, I want to marry him and have 10 of his babies love him. And poor poor Meredith. I mean that whole "Pick me, choose me, love me" plea she gave Dr. McDreamy just ripped out my heart. What girl has not wanted to say that to somebody!? But she actually did it. And he DIDN'T PICK HER! I could not believe it and what the hell is up with him showing up at Joe's!? Did he want to break her heart in front of all her friends? WTF!

And this last episode with the pole through the people! GAH! I cried from at least 9:30 until it went off at 10:00. I mean I was laying in the bed with huge tears rolling down my face. Yeah like I need a fictional show to make me cry, hello my real life can handle that thank you very much!

On a lighter note of something else I love. Bitch#1, Awesome Guy, Friend, and I went to see the movie "Waiting" a couple of weeks ago and can I just say SO funny! Not to mention the fact that Ryan Reynolds is SO hot! Bitch #1 and I worked in a restaurant for 2 years and I swear those people wrote that movie based on our life at that time. Because the house that all those people go to to party every night was our house. People who work in restaurants live a complete different life from normal people who work 8-5 everyday. You sleep late everyday and party all night. And even though I enjoy what I do now that movie made me miss that life so much. I know I'm older and it's time to be all adult and stuff but damn those were some good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home