Lucky Duck

Friday, October 07, 2005

It's Finally Friday!

Everybody together--YAY! It's the day we've worked all week for! No big plans for me for the weekend. Tonight I'm going with Bitch #1 and Awesome Guy to Pig Iron. I wish I could tell you what that is but I honestly don't know. It's some big thing downtown where companies set up tents and cook pigs. I'm not sure if it's like bar-b-que or if there are actually going to be pigs on those stick thingees roasting. I hope it's just bar-b-que, cause EWWW! All I know is I've been promised free beer and food, so I'm there.

The rest of the weekend is up in the air. Maybe some shopping tomorrow with my Mom and I'll probably go out tomorrow night. And Monday is my Grandmother's 83rd birthday, seriously, can you imagine that--83!! But honestly that doesn't seem old at all to me. She doesn't look 83 and she certainly doesn't act 83, I tell her all the time she has a busier social life that I do. I certainly hope I age as gracefully. Anyway so Sunday is a big family reunion/birthday thing. That should be loads of fun! Is my sarcasm coming through clearly? Oh well I only have to see most of these people once a year so I suppose I can handle a couple of hours. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home