Lucky Duck

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Just a girl

So, I'm just a girl who has a lot to say apparently. And sometimes people say I'm funny. Which almost DEFINITELY guarantees that saying sometimes people think I'm funny will be the only funny thing I ever say here! One of my best friends has a blog and I read it and many others daily and she's been encouraging me to start my own so I said what the hell all the cool kids are doing it. But I have no idea what I could ever possibly say that would EVER interest anybody. By the way I really LOVE using all caps so don't get annoyed. So about me....I would like to do one of those 100 things lists but I truly can't think of 100 things to say about myself but maybe I'll work on that. Ok, I went away to work on that and it was easier than I thought it would be so I'll post that as well. Even though it's more than anybody cares to know about me I'm sure. So I'm not sure how often I'll update this since even this very moment I can't think of anything interesting to say but we'll see.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home