Lucky Duck

Friday, September 16, 2005

TGIF

I am so glad that it's Friday. This has been the longest week ever! And apparently I forgot how old I was last night and got no sleep. Literally, I slept from 5:30 to 6:00 and got up and got ready and went to work. But it was a fun no sleep so I guess it was worth it. Thank God for coworkers with couches in their offices where I can spend my lunch break. No big plans for the weekend. Family time tonight and football time with friends tomorrow. War Eagle! I'm very torn as to how I want the AL vs. SC game to turn out. I, of course, want AL to lose, cause they don't need another win. But I am SO not a fan of Steve Spurrier so I don't want him to win either.....should be a good game though. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home