Lucky Duck

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

So it's Monday again, how does that happen so freakin fast!? Weekend was good. Went to bed way early on Friday night after staying up so late Thursday night. Saturday helped my Mom move furniture half the day. My Mom told me that I reminded her of my Daddy on Saturday and I asked her how and she said the more stressed she got with all the furniture moving the more calm I got, just the way he was, that made me smile.

Saturday night was the costume party. I went as a witch, Holly went as George W., Bitch#1 went as a brick house and Awesome Guy went as a brick layer. Their costumes were really cute. The party was ok, no hot boys though. Most disturbing sight: the 8 month prego pumpkin with a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other. No I'm not kidding.

Sunday was a fun day. I spent a lot of time with my sister-in-law, niece, and nephew. I took Gracey to the fall festival at church. She is SO CUTE. Yes of course I'm biased. She's 2 1/2 years old and she just amazes me with the stuff she says sometimes. When we pulled up she saw all the activity in the parking lot and when I opened the back door to get her out of her car seat she said "I am SO excited!" and then when examining my aunts pumpkin earrings she said "Ohhhhh how pretty!". Her other latest cutest thing is if her Daddy has to get on to her for something she immediately pokes out her bottom lip and crosses her arms (somehow she got the pouting/drama queen gene from me) and says "Daddy, I'm upset". I mean how cute is that!? And baby Braden is growing like a weed, he has the cutest little Buddha belly :)

Well that's enough from me. Holly and I are going out for cocktails tonight to celebrate Halloween, as if we needed a reason! So ya'll have fun and watch out for ghosts and goblins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home